ACDSee Video Converter program is not optimized to run under the ultra high definition display device.
With Windows10 Creator Update, you can use the following steps to enable the "Override high DPI scaling behavior" option to scale the program interface:
- Close ACDSee Video Converter
- Right click the icon of the program, e.g. ACDSee Video Converter 5
- Choose Properties and then click the Compatibility Tab
- Click the Change High DPI Settings Button
- Change the value of "Scale performance by:" to "System (Enhanced)"
- Start the program