To change the folder binding:
- Start ACDSee.
- Click Tools | Database | Database Maintenance. For earlier versions of ACDSee , click Database | Database Maintenance.
- In the Database Content box, browse to a drive and folder where your image files were located (e.g. C:\My Documents\user_name\My Pictures).
- Any folder that is orphaned has a blue box with a question mark icon on it. (See the Legend in the lower left corner of this window for an example.)
- Click the topmost folder in the tree that has an orphan symbol, and then click Change Binding.
- In the Folder Binding dialog, click Change Binding again, and then select the drive and folder where the corresponding images are currently located.
- Click OK.
- Repeat this procedure with all the remaining orphaned folders.
- Click Close when you are finished. ACDSee will reload and the database information, which should now display correctly.