To add an image editor to ACDSee:
- From the Tools menu, select Open in Editor | Configure Editors.
- In the Configure Photo Editors dialog box, click Add.
- Browse to the folder on your hard drive that contains an image editing application, for example c:\program files\ACD Systems\...
- Select the executable file of the editing application. For example, CanvasX2017.exe, etc
- Click Open.
- In the Name field, type a name for the editor, and then click OK.
To manage your image editors:
- From the Editors list, select the application you want to change.
- Do any of the following:
- To change the location of the executable file or the name of the application displayed in the Editors list, click Edit. Set the location and name of the application in the Configure Photo Editor dialog box, and then click OK.
- To set the application as the default image editor for ACDSee, click Set As Default.
- To specify whether the application can handle multiple images at the same time, select or clear the check box in the Supports Multiple Images column.
- To remove the application from the list, click Remove.
- Click OK to accept your changes and return to ACDSee.