To activate latest versions of ACD Software without Internet connection, or with the internet connection being configured with the Proxy Server or strict firewall, please try the following offline/manual activation method.
Note Offline activation is supported in following products with perpetual license code
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard
ACDSee Gemstone Editor
ACDSee Photo Editor
ACDSee Video Convertor
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6 and higher
For Home Pack products, e.g., Home Pack 2022, the pack code is not designed for offline activation. Please contract customer service team for individual license codes for each product to proceed.
The subscription-based licensing options, such as Home Plan, Personal Plan and Luxea lifetime plan, do not support this offline activation method.
- Start the ACD Program after installation
- In the Sign In" Window, click the Offline Activation link.
- Enter you license key and click Next
- In the next page. You will get the Request code and instruction to get the Application Unlock Code. Note: you can click (Copy) to copy either the Request code and the license code
- On a computer with internet access, login into the acdID (or go to www.acdsee.com and sign in)
- On the top right, Click My Account > Offline Application Unlock Code
- Paste the product's License Key and Request code. Click the Submit button to generate the Application Unlock Code
- Copy the Application Unlock Code.
- Back to the installed program and click the "UNLOCK" button
- In the next window, paste the Application Unlock Code to the field and then click Verify.
- You shall then receive confirmation message that the program is activated. Click OK
- Your ACD Software Program is now activated successfully.