A) For ACDSee Program activated with Perpetual License Code and Lifetime Plan
This applies to these ACDSee programs listed below:
- ACDSee Photo Studio 2020 version and later
- ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6 and later
- ACDSee Photo Editor 11 and later
- ACDSee Luxea Video Editor
To deactivate the machine previously activated, so you activate the new installation on a different machine with that same license code or under the same lifetime plan, please use steps below:
1) Log into your acdID user portal at https://acdid.acdsee.com/ and click My Apps Tab
2) Under the Lifetime Products Tab, find the product to which you have previously installed and activated with the license code
3) Click the link of Activated Machines.
4) Click Deactivate
5) Click Yes, I want to deactivate this machine to confirm the deactivation.
Note if you have more than 1 seat, click the Show # license keys and then click Deactivate Machines for that specific license code.
(B) For ACDSee subscription Plan
To deactivate the machine previously activated with the subscription plan, e.g. ACDSee 365 Personal Plan, ACDSee 365 Home Plan, Program Upgrade Assurance Plan, Gold Membership Plan, etc.., please use the following steps:
1) Log into your acdID user portal at https://acdid.acdsee.com/ and click My Plans Tab
2) Under the Lifetime Products Tab, find the Plan to which you have previously installed and activated the ACDSee program
3) Click Show # machines links to reveal the specific machine registered under this plan if there are mu
4) Click the Deactivate button to deactivate the specific machine.